Official invites will be shared on June 1st with more details about the day. Here are a couple of key points to note for now:
- Tuesday May 16th: Musical and Student Tour of DA Morrison at 1pm
- Friday June 23, 2023: Graduation Morning
- In the Gledhill School Yard
- Ceremony is 10:00-11:00 am
- Regular afternoon at school
- Friday June 23, 2023: Grade 5 Graduation Party After School
- Open to all Grade 5 students, the Gledhill Student Graduation party will take place at The Workaround from 6-9 pm. Join your fellow Gledhill grads for an evening of music, pizza and fun!
- A donation of $10 per student is suggested to help cover the party costs, but any contribution is appreciated and no one will be turned away from attending. Please RSVP by Friday, June 2.
- Please follow this link to RSVP and for more information. Direct questions by email to email@example.com
- This party is being organized by a small group of Gledhill parents and is not an official School Council event. Check out the event invite here.
- Graduation Legacy Gift: Paying The Gift of Education Forward
- This year we are hoping to send backpacks and school supplies to St.Vincent and the Grenadines with school parent Mikasha Ralph, where she will distribute them to children who could benefit from the supplies without the financial burden of buying all of these supplies. We will be sending more information about this with the Graduation Invitations. If your family is able to contribute to this legacy gift, we thank you!
- Grad Spiritwear
- Sunday, May 14th is the deadline to submit your child’s order for Grad Spiritwear. There are 2023 hoodies and t-shirts available for sale. Please click here to fill out the form for your child to be a part of the group order.
You must be logged in to post a comment.