Reminder: Tomorrow is CRAZY HAIR DAY at Gledhill
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Last Ukulele practice for the Uschool students performing Lean on Me is at 11:50 today on the gym stage.
- The boys soccer team played extremely well yesterday at our tournament and just missed out on advancing to the next round. Thank you for your hard work and commitment this year! Mr Webb.
Mr Currie talked about:
- Dressing appropriately for the weather during recess.
- Rocks and sticks must stay on the ground and not thrown over the fence.
- Gledhill’s 100th Celebration is THIS Saturday, Oct 14 from 1-3pm
- There will be Spirit Wear available
Have a THOUGHTFUL Thursday