What’s on this week?
- School Council Meeting – 6-7:30pm in the library
- Ukulele Kids
- Running Club
- Primary Makerspace
- Chess Club
- Coffee and Conversation 7:45 -9:00am in the schoolyard
- Pizza Lunch
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Choir begins today! Mrs Bailey will pick you up from your lunchroom or daycare at 11:45. Please be ready. Bring your permission form please!
- Great job to all those Grades 2-6 who joined us for our first Running Club RUN of the year. See you again on Thursday at 7:45am at the Terry Fox entrance.
- Spirit Squad – There will be a meeting at afternoon recess. Bring your Halloween posters.
- Attention staff and students – Did you see the coffin near the office? You can bring your DEAD batteries from home and drop them in the coffin so they can be recycled. Thanks for keeping battery chemicals out of landfills.
- Final rugby tryouts are in the gym at lunch today. Meet outside the gym at 11:45.
Have a Terrific Tuesday!