What’s on tomorrow?
- New – “Earlier Start” Coffee & Conversation 7:45 – 9:15am. Bring your reusable mug and grab a free coffee or tea in the schoolyard near the Kindergarten Triangle. And, if you have a moment, stick around to chat with other Gledhill parents.
- Pizza Lunch
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- A message from the Eco Team for staff and students. Please keep scary battery chemicals out of natural places. If you have dead batteries at home, you can drop them in the coffin near the entrance of the school so they can be recycled.
- All Rugby Teams need to see Mr Webb today after you eat your lunch at 11:45 to get your permission forms right outside the gym office.
- Primary (Grades 1-3) Makerspace Club meets today. Students have your lunch in the lunchroom. A teacher will pick you up at 11:45.
- Students in Grades 4-6, if you are interested in joining a wonderful Library Helpers Team, come to the library this morning recess for a brief meeting. You will be going outside after the meeting.
- Congratulations to “M” in Rm 19, “L ” in Rm 17 and “B” in Rm 26 who knew great songs with the word CENTURY in them. Just like the age of our School. “Ahead by a Century” by The Tragically Hip and “Century” by Feist. See Mrs Bailey for your prize. The new question is posted in the music room and will be up for two weeks.
Have a THRILLING Thursday