Agenda for November’s School Council meeting
Please join us for the School Council meeting – All Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Date: Tuesday, November 21st
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza will be provided!
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:30pm (housekeeping items) Approval of October meeting minutes – Found HERE
6:30pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
- Chair Updates – Fundraising, Movie Night, Parent Engagement, Communications, Grants, Healthy Kids, Volunteer Coordinator, Ward and School Advocacy, Eco, Governance
- Principal’s update
- Discussion: Interest in workshops offered by Public Health Nurse and timing-
- Other Business – Open floor
- Gledhill Goes to The Marlies Event – Dec 2nd
- Movie Night – November 30th
- Pizza Day – December 15th
- Next Council meeting – December 14th