What’s on this week:
- Running Club at 7:45 am
- Primary Choir at Lunch (Grades 1-3)
- Junior Makerspace at lunch (Grades 4-6)
- Scholastic Book Fair in the Library 8:30 – 11:30am
- School Council Meeting – 6pm-7:30pm in the library (have something you’d like added to the agenda? If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org) Pizza and childcare will be available
- Ukulele Kids
- Last Day – Scholastic Book Fair in the Library 8:30 – 11:30am.
- Running Club at 7:45am
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Twin to Team Day: November is EMPATHY month and Gledhill shows it has heart by reaching out to include someone new…from twins to a team! Find your own twin, triplet, quadruplet and include someone to make a team of look alikes.
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Primary Choir is today at 11:45. Please make sure to attend as we only have 3 practices left!
- The book fair is on in the library for two more days from 8:30-11:30am. Tomorrow is the last morning it will be open.
Mr. Currie talked about:
- Apples are available for all students in the office
- Days of Significance – Universal Children’s Day, International Transgender Day of Remembrance and Bullying Awareness & Prevention Week
- Please be sure to wear all the outdoor gear that you bring with you to school.
- School Council Meeting is tonight 6-7:30pm in the library.
Please remember to be responsible for your actions.
Have a TWIRLING Tuesday!