What’s on this week:
- Ukulele Kids
- Spirit Day – Backwards Day! (Have some fun wearing your clothes backwards)
- Running Club at 7:45am
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Gledhill Movie Night – “Cars 3” in the School Gym. Doors open at 6pm, movie starts at 6:30pm
- PA Day
- Gledhill Goes to The Marlies – Tickets will be available in the office, to be picked up by parents or students, as of Tuesday afternoon . Since Friday is a PA Day, all tickets must be picked up before Thursday at 3:30pm. (If you are unable to get to the office during school hours, please contact email@example.com before 12 noon Thursday to make alternative pick up arrangements.)
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Thank you to the girls basketball team for their efforts this season. We fell just short of our goal of moving on to the next round but we pushed the championship team to their limit during our head to head game! Go Tigers!
- The last boys volleyball practice is today at 11:45am.
- Tomorrow is our next Spirit Day – Backwards Day! Come to school with your shirt on backwards and you are doing it!
Remember to PARTICIPATE
Have a WONDER-FILLED Wednesday!