What’s on this month? – Mark your calendars
- Family Potluck and Dance – Thursday, January 18th
- PA Day – Friday, January 19th
- Gledhill School Council Meeting – Tuesday, January 23rd – 6:00 – 7:30pm (This meeting will feature a Kindergarten-focused agenda. We’ll talk in-school activities, after-school events, and how you can get involved!)
Meetings are open to all, and childcare (and pizza!) is provided.
- Pizza Lunch – Friday, January 26th
What’s on this week?
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2 & 3) at lunch
- Scientist in the School Rms 19 & 24
- Welcome back Grade 5s!
- Dental Screening begins
- Junior Makerspace (Grades 4, 5 and 6) at lunch
- Eco Club meeting
- Boys Grades 4- 6 Basketball
- Family Potluck Dinner and Dance – School Gym – Doors open at 5:30pm, arrive when you can.
- PA DAY – No School
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- A reminder to all 4, 5 and 6 students to return your permission forms for choir tomorrow. Please see Mrs. Bailey immediately following these announcements. Please come at the beginning of lunch if you still need a form.
- Mrs. Pace’s gym classes will be in the basement due to lack of heat in the gym.
Remember to be inculsive
Have a TUBULAR Tuesday!