What’s on this week?
- Rm 25 at McCordic School
- Junior Makerspace (Grades 4, 5 and 6) at lunch
- Eco Club meeting
- Chess at lunch and after school
- PIZZA LUNCH!
- Gledhill Spirit Day – Wear black or yellow!
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Students, if you have any Folkfest permission forms, please hand them to Mme. Martineau by tomorrow. We begin Monday at lunch. Teachers, there are extra forms in Mme Martineau’s mailbox.
- Eco Club meets today. See you soon!
- Gledhill Staff and Parents: There are still a few days left to share a photo of yourself with your reusable mug. Let’s show the kids we care about the environment with this simple but important habit. Your name will be entered in a draw to win a big bag of fresh coffee from Mountain View Coffee. Send you photo by email to Mme. Leclerc by this Friday! (Chantal.Leclerc@tdsb.on.ca) Thanks for participating. For more details, click here
- Mrs. Pace needs to see the boys basketball team at morning recess for a short meeting. You will be heading outside after the meeting, so please dress accordingly.
- Girls Volleyball tryouts continue today. Please meet Mlle. McPherson at 11:45 in the gym.
- Reminder that this Friday is our school spirit day. Wear our school colours black and yellow.
- This Friday is also Pizza Lunch.
Have a THRILLING Thursday!