What’s on this week?
- Forest of Reading at lunch
- U-School Ukulele at lunch
- Folk Dance at lunch
- Primary Makerspace (Grade 1) at lunch
- Junior Choir at lunch
- Karate Kids at lunch
- Swimming at DA Morrison
- Forest of Reading at Lunch
- Eco Club Meeting at Lunch
- Young Women on the Move
Friday, March 30
- Good Friday – Holiday – No School
Monday, April 2
- Easter Monday – Holiday – No School
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Due to scheduling conflicts, Yearbook Committee meeting will be postponed until next week
Please remember to be honest with yourself and others.
Have a MAGNIFICIENT Monday!