What’s on this week?
- Character Education Assembly
- Junior Choir at lunch
- Rm 25 at McCordic School
- Ukulele Kids
- Karate Kids at lunch
- Primary Chess Room 5
- Gledhill Track Day
- Primary Makerspace (Grade 1) at lunch
- Band and Strings
- Forest of Reading at Lunch
- Eco Club Meeting at Lunch Rm 6
- Primary Chess Rm 8, Junior Chess – Library
- School Clean Up
- Rms 1 and 4D at the Science Centre
- Pizza Lunch
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Junior Choir rehearsal is today. Please remember your permission forms.
- School Clean up is scheduled for this Friday, April 26. Thank you everyone for helping to keep our school clean and green!
Mr Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
- Wearing your gear
Please remember to cooperate with one another.
Have a TRANSCENDENTAL Tuesday!