What’s on this week?
- Swimming at DA Morrison
- U-School Ukulele at lunch
- Folk Dance rehearsal
- Knitting Club
- Rm 30 – Scientists in School
- Junior Choir at lunch
- Rm 25 at McCordic School
- Ukulele Kids
- Karate Kids at lunch
- Primary Chess
- Junior Choir Rehearsal @ Massey Hall
- Primary Makerspace (Grade 1) at lunch
- Band and Strings
- Eco Club Meeting at Lunch
- Primary Chess
- Junior Chess – After school
- Young Women on the Move
- Junior Choir at Massey Hall
- Dance-a-thon (JK through Gr 6)- Pledge Forms can be printed HERE. Or process pledges online at www.sagoto.com/gsc/dance.
- Gledhill Movie Night – Thor. Doors open at 6, movie starts at 6:30
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- All those interested in boys & girls slo-pitch tryouts please pick up a permission form at afternoon recess. (Mrs. Pace and Mr. Webb)
Mr. Currie talked about:
- Apples in the office
- The fallen tree in the school yard
- The construction in the school yard
Please remember to treat others the way you want to be treated.
Have a MARVELOUS Monday!