What’s on this week?
- Rm 25 at McCordic School
- Ukulele Kids
- Karate Kids at lunch
- Primary Chess
- Junior Choir Rehearsal @ Massey Hall
- Primary Makerspace (Grade 1) at lunch
- Band and Strings
- Eco Club Meeting at Lunch
- Primary Chess
- Junior Chess – After school
- Young Women on the Move
- Junior Choir at Massey Hall
- Dance-a-thon (JK through Gr 6)- Pledge Forms can be printed HERE. Or process pledges online at www.sagoto.com/gsc/dance.
- Gledhill Movie Night – Thor. Doors open at 6, movie starts at 6:30
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Junior Choir students need to remind their parents to pick up their Massey Hall tickets in the Main Office before 4pm THURSDAY!
- Are you ready to boogie?! Gledhill’s Dance-a-thon is this Friday. Students, make sure to bring in your pledge form and any donations you have and give them to your teacher by Friday at the latest. See you on the dance floor!”
- Girls Slo-Pitch – there is important information posted for you in front of the gym office.
- Boys Slo-Pitch – due to the grade 5 boys missing the first tryout, there will be a another tryout Thursday at 7:45 am. (Mrs. Pace)
- Could the Standing Long Jump track team please meet Mrs Pace at the south sand pit at 10:05am?
- All Relay members, please meet Mr. Sexsmith at our courtyard baseball diamond at 12 pm.
- Shot Put members can meet Mr Webb at his office before PM recess and 80m/200m members at 3:30pm outside the gym office as well.
Mr Currie talked about:
- Apples in the office
Please remember t o show integrity.
Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!