What’s on this week?
- Primary Makerspace (Grade 1) at lunch
- Band and Strings
- Eco Club Meeting at Lunch – Rm 6
- Primary Chess – Rm 8
- Junior Chess – After school in the Library
- Young Women on the Move
- Junior Choir at Massey Hall this evening
- Dance-a-thon (JK through Gr 6)- Pledge Forms can be printed HERE. Or process pledges online at www.sagoto.com/gsc/dance.
- Gledhill Movie Night – Thor. Doors open at 6, movie starts at 6:30
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Are you ready to boogie?! Gledhill’s Dance-a-thon is tomorrow! Students, make sure to bring in your pledge form and any donations you have and give them to your teacher by Friday at the latest. See you on the dance floor!”
- Today is the last chance to pick up tickets for Massey Hall. Please remind your parents to do so by 4pm. We will then meet at 5:30pm in your concert attire to get on the bus for this evening’s concert. Make sure you are ready and on time. Thank you! We will also have one last rehearsal today at lunch in the Music Room.
- Eco-Club will meet today at 11:30 in Rm 6.
- The remaining two slo-pitch positions will be posted today. (Mrs. Pace)
Mr. Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
- All Triple Jump and Running Long Jump Birchmount competitors please meet at the south sand pit by the car dealership at morning recess.
Please remember it is always the time to do the right thing.
Have a TERRIFIC Thursday!