ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Date: Tuesday, May 15th
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza will be provided! NOTE: There is no babysitting but kids are welcome to come and play quietly in the library or sit with their parents.
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:15pm (housekeeping items) Approval of April meeting minutes – Found here
6:15pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
- Round table introductions & overview for new comers
- Marisa and Lindsay will present the findings from the winter parent engagement survey
- Gledhill School Council Bylaws – vote to clarify that teachers are not voting members. Any other items parents wish to bring forward for changes may also be voted on (Committee would only like to change these once per year but all suggestions are welcome). Bylaws are located on the blog: https://gledhillguardian.com/council/regulations
- Call out for volunteers: Breakfast Club, individual council events i.e. Skate Day and Family Fest
- Chair Updates – Fundraising, Movie Night, Parent Engagement, Communications, Grants, Treasurer, Healthy Kids, Volunteer Coordinator, Ward and School Advocacy, and Eco
Other Business – Open floor
- Spring Concert – May 23rd – Pizza and snacks will be sold
- Pizza Lunch – June 1st
- Bike Rally – June 5th
- Next Council meeting – June 14
- Family Fest – June 22nd