What’s on this week?
- Gledhill School Council Meeting – 6-7:30pm – in the library. Please note that, unfortunately, we were NOT able to secure child care for this meeting. Children are still welcome to attend and may play quietly in the library or sit with their parents. Pizza will be provided.
- Gledhill’s 2nd Annual School Wide STEM Fair -12:35pm – Parents are welcome to attend (see poster below)
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Track and Field practices today: Triple Jump at AM recess, 400/800/1500m with Mrs Pace at 12:00, Standing Long Jump with Mrs. Pace at PM recess and Relay at 3:30 with Mr Webb.
- Slo-Pitch tomorrow at 7:45 AM with Mrs Pace and Mr. Webb.
- Congratulations to “E” in Rm 14 and “E” in Rm 22 who knew that Antonio Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons” is performed by violins. Please see Mrs. Bailey for your prize. The new question is now posted in the music room and will be up for two weeks.
Have a MARVELOUS Monday