What’s on this week?
- Track & Field Meet at Birchmount Park CI
- Rm 25 to McCordic
- Karate Kids
- Ukulele Kids
- Primary Chess Rm 5
- Gledhill’s 2nd Annual School Wide STEM Fair -12:35pm – Parents are welcome to attend (see poster below)
- Girls Slo-Pitch Tournament (meet at 7:45 in the gym)
- Boys Slo-Pitch practice at recess
- Eco Club at Lunch
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Good luck to all the track and field team members today at Birchmount. Top 3 in each event move on to South Finals on June 7th.
- Our Jump Rope for Heart fundraising goal $3900. Every donation helps us reach our goal to help more hearts.
- All members of the girls Slo-Pitch team are asked to meet Mr. Webb in the gym tomorrow morning at 7:45 ready to go to your tournament.
- Eco-Club will meet tomorrow outside Rm 6 for our regular meeting.
- Mrs. Pace’s gym classes are cancelled. Best of luck to all Track & Field participants!
- Boys Slo-Pitch team please meet Mrs. Pace Thursday at recess
Mr. Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
Please remember to be a friend.
Have a WISHFUL Wednesday!