What’s coming up?
- TODAY, Thursday, October 11th – Chess Club begins
- TODAY, Thursday, October 11th – Last Day for PIZZA LUNCH orders. (Grades 1 through 5) They can be placed online at sagoto.com/gsc/pizza OR by printing off a form HERE and returning it to the office with payment. Reminder that pizza and milk is not sold on the day of the pizza lunch – it must be pre-ordered
- Monday, October 15th – Cross Country Conference Finals
- Tuesday, October 16th – School Council Meeting- 6pm -7:30pm
- Friday, October 19th – First Pizza Lunch (Gr1 – Gr5)
- Thursday, October 25th – Picture Retake Day
- Save the date for some grown up fun! Friday, November 23rd will be be Gledhill’s Silent Auction and 90s Night Dance Party at the Royal Canadian Legion .
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Spirit Squad meeting today, BUT, eat lunch in the lunchroom. Ms Ahmad will pick you up there at 11:50.
- Congratulations to all the female soccer players. You did an amazing job yesterday. I am proud of you all for playing your best. Merci! Miss Sorin
- Yesterday our boys soccer team showed great skill and played an amazing 4 games at their tournament. We came away undefeated and moved on as the #1 ranked team for our semi-finals match next week vs Eglinton. Well done boys! Practice Monday morning and please check my website for any news updates. Mr Webb.