What’s coming up?
- TODAY, Friday, October 26th – Character Ed Assembly – 10:30 am
- TODAY, Friday, October 26th – Gledhill Family Movie Night – “Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation” Gym Doors open at 6pm, movie starts at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, October 31st – Hallowe’en Parade 12:45pm
- Friday, November 23rd will be be Silent Auction and 90s Night Dance Party at the Royal Canadian Legion . Tickets can be purchased online at www.sagoto.com/gsc/party
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- USchool Ukulele is Monday at lunch. Pack your folders and ukuleles in your backpacks this weekend!
- No Band class today.
- Did you see the coffin near the main doors? It awaits your dead batteries. New life can be given to new batteries if we recycle them. Thanks!
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.