What’s coming up?
- Tomorrow, Wednesday, October 31st – Hallowe’en Parade 12:45pm
- Friday, November 23rd will be be Silent Auction and 90s Night Dance Party at the Royal Canadian Legion . Tickets can be purchased online at www.sagoto.com/gsc/party
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Primary Choir is today at 11:45am. Attendance will be taken. Please wait to be picked up from where you eat lunch.
- Makerspace Club for grades 4 and 5 meets today at lunch. Please wait to be picked up from where you eat lunch.
- Grade 5 students, if you are interested in helping out with the Scholastic Book Fair, please come to the library at last recess today for a brief meeting. You will be going outside after the meeting.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.