What’s coming up?
- TOMORROW, Thursday, November 22nd – Gledhill School Council Meeting 6pm-7:30pm in the library. See full agenda HERE
- Friday, November 23rd – Silent Auction and 90s Night Dance Party at the Royal Canadian Legion . Tickets can be purchased online at www.sagoto.com/gsc/party
- Monday, November 26th – Character Ed Assembly (All are welcome)
- Friday, November 30th – Pizza Lunch (Gr 1-5)
- Wednesday, December 5th – Winter Concerts:
- JK/SK Concert at 2 pm (Kindie Ukulele Kids and the Musical “The Very, Very Gingerbread Men”)
- Grades 1-5 Concert at 6:30pm. (Rms 6, 8, 9, 14, 20, 21, 22, 26 and 28, Primary Choir and USchool Ukulele will perform)
- Friday, December 7th – PA Day
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Eco Club starts tomorrow. Please bring your lunch to Rm 6 at 11:30. Please make sure your permission form is signed and handed to Ms. Roshi or Mme Leclerc.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.