What’s coming up?
- Friday, November 30th – Spirit Day – “Twin, Triplet and Team Day” Find someone, ask someone or join someone in a fun lookalike kind of way.
- Friday, November 30th – Pizza Lunch (Gr 1-5)
- Friday, November 30th – Girls Grade 4/5 Basketball Tournament at Gledhill
- Wednesday, December 5th – Winter Concerts:
- JK/SK Concert at 2 pm (Kindie Ukulele Kids and the Musical “The Very, Very Gingerbread Men”)
- Grades 1-5 Concert at 6:30pm. (Rms 6, 8, 9, 14, 20, 21, 22, 26 and 28, Primary Choir and USchool Ukulele will perform)
- Friday, December 7th – PA Day
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Good Morning Gledhill. We are having a toy and mitten drive for Centre 55. Please drop off new, unwrapped toys and mittens in the main hallway.
- Reminder of our Spirit Day this Friday. It’s Twin, Triplet or Team Day! Find someone, ask someone or join someone in a fun lookalike kind of way.
- Regular Eco Club meeting is today at lunch in Rm 6.
- A message from the Eco Club: There are a few more days to send a photo of you or your family shopping with reusable bags. There will be a prize drawn for participants. Last Day is this Friday. – check the Eco Club bulletin board to see who has already sent in a photo. Mme Leclerc is waiting for your photos. Thanks! email@example.com
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.