What’s coming up?
- Thursday, Jan 17th – School Council Meeting at 6pm
- Friday, Jan 18th – PA Day
- Friday, Feb 1st – Pizza Lunch
- Sunday, Feb 10th – Gledhill Goes to the Marlies
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Spirit Squad, please meet Ms Ahmad and Miss Sorin today at afternoon recess on the playground.
- MakerSpace Club for Grades 2 and 3 starts tomorrow at lunch.
- Please return teh Forest of Reading permission forms to the library as soon as possible. The Club is starting this Thursday.
- USchool Ukulele is today at lunch.
- Choir forms for the Marlies singers are to be returned to Mrs. Bailey. You have until next Tuesday.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.