Marlies Tickets MUST be picked up in the school office by this Friday Feb 8th at 3:30pm. They will be listed under your child’s name.
No tickets will be handed out on the day of the game
Marlies will not be issuing replacement tickets if tickets are lost.
What’s coming up?
- Thursday, February 14th – Spirit Day – Valentine’s Day – (Wear red, pink or white.)
- February 14th and 15th – Parent Teacher Interviews
- Friday, February 15th – PA Day
- Tuesday, February 19th – School Council Meeting 6-7:30pm
- Friday, February 22nd – Gledhill Movie Night
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Please remind your parents or guardians to pick up the Marlies tickets in the office by Friday.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.