What’s coming up?
Thursday, March 7th – Gledhill Skate Day (Grades 1-5) at Ted Reeve Arena
- Reminder that all skaters (students, teachers and parents) need CSA approved helmets.
- Students who need to, will be able to borrow skates and helmets.
- If you are able to volunteer with your child’s class, please notify your child’s teacher directly. Thank you to all our parent volunteers!
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any Skate Day questions.
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Uschool Ukulele today at 11:30am.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of students.