What’s coming up?
- April’s Character Education Trait is Co-operation
- Tuesday, April 16- Gledhill School Council Meeting at 6pm. All are welcome. Childcare and pizza provided
- Tuesday, April 23- Track and Field Day
- Thursday, April 25- Grade 5 Information night at DA Morrison
- Friday, April 26- Dance-A-Thon
- Friday, April 26 – Gledhill Movie Night – Earth Day Edition – Disney’s “Bears”
- Tuesday, April 30- Character Education Assembly at 1030am. All are welcome!
- Tuesday, April 30 – French Book Fair
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Cooperative Art Group for Grades 3, 4 and 5 meets today at lunch in room 8 at 11:30.
- Junior Choir is tomorrow at 11:45. Please wait to be picked up from where you eat lunch.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.