What’s coming up?
- Tomorrow! Wednesday June 12- Spirit Day- “Have a Magical Disney Day!” Show off your Disney best at our Spring Concert Dress Rehersal
- Thursday, June 13th- Spring Concert 6:30pm (Note new date)
- Thursday, June 13th – Last day to claim Lost and Found items
- Friday June 14th- Gledhill Family Fest 3-7pm
- Friday June 21- Spirit Day- “Tacky Tourist Beach Day”
- Saturday, June 22 – Gledhill goes to the Argos
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – 10 AM
Reminder that there is a bin in the office for donations of supplies to “Gledhill Gives Back”. Donations(school supplies and non perishable food) are being accepted until the last day of school!!!
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- The Disney Dress rehearsal is tomorrow afternoon at 12:30. It’s also our Disney Spirit Day. See you all fun amd colourful tomorrow. (Remember nothing from your costume should cover your face and no weapons please)
- A huge congratulations to the 30 students who participate in Ultimate Frisbee last Thursday. Fun was had by all.
- Uke Day permission forms were due from all Uschool Ukulele students yesterday. Please return them to Mrs Bailey after announcements.
- Spirt Squad should please meet tomorrow at the playground during afternoon recess.
There is an exciting event taking place at Gledhill’s Family Fest…. The Clothing Swap!!!
Here is how it works: First, we need you to look for gently used clothes weekend, and bring them to the office, You have from Monday to Friday to bring the clothing in. For example you can bring in shirts, T-shirts, shorts, pants, shoes, socks and other clothing. Hint think about all of the seasons, not just summer! Think winter coats, snow suits and boots. Even think of a rain storm!
Second, please bring all items to the main office of the school next week in clear or blue garbage bags. Any items left over at the end of the swap will be donated to charity.
Last, come to the swap during family fest! Even if you didn’t bring anything, you can still take something. We will NOT be exchanging any money at this event.
Thank you very much for supporting this important event! Go Tigers!