What’s coming up?
- Tuesday June 18- Parent Council Mtg in the library at 6pm. Pizza provided. The beginning of the mtg will have a special “Welcome to Gledhill” portion followed by agenda items.
- Friday June 21- Spirit Day- “Tacky Tourist Beach Day”
- Saturday, June 22 – Gledhill goes to the Argos
- Monday, June 24th – Grade 5 Graduation Ceremony – 10 AM
- Thursday June 27th- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Friday June 28th- PA DAY
Reminder that there is a bin in the office for donations of supplies to “Gledhill Gives Back”. Donations(school supplies and non perishable food) are being accepted until the last day of school!!!
“I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Raptors parade starts at 1020 in the gym. Teachers please join us in the gym for this celebration.
- A message for Eco-Club. Eco-Tigers, our Yellow Fish Road Storm drain walk is happening this Thursday at lunch. Please make sure to return permission forms to Mme Leclerc or Ms. Roshi ASAP. Thanks
- A huge congrats to our co-ed rugby team. They went undefeated in our tournament Thursday and came second in the city on Friday! Go Tigers!
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.