What’s coming up?
- TODAY – Tuesday October 15th @ 6pm – Gledhill Parent Council Meeting in the school library. Pizza and childcare will be provided
- Thursday October 17th – Cross Country Conference Final at Ashbridge’s Bay
- Tuesday October 22nd – Primary Choir begins
- Friday October 25th @ 9am – Character Education Assembly “Responsibility”. Everyone is welcome!
- Friday October 25th- Movie night at Gledhill
- Thursday October 31st @ 1245pm – Hallowe’en Parade
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Tuesday October 15th and it is Day 4 in our schedule. Our character theme for October is Responsibility and here is something to think about. “The price of greatness is responsibility.” – Winston Churchill
- Attention students in grade 4 and 5, Makerspace Club will be starting on Tuesday October 22nd. That’s next week! Your teachers will give you a permission form. Spaces are limited so make sure you can commit to coming to the week sessions for all 8 weeks. Permission forms are due by Monday October 21st. See you then! Ms. Kopka, Ms. Ahmad and Ms. Smith
- A reminder to students who have signed up for the band that they should go to the lunchroom at 9:30am today
- All girls soccer members please don’t forget we have a practice at 8:15am tomorrow morning. Ms Pace
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.