What’s coming up?
- TODAY – Tuesday October 22nd – Primary Choir begins
- Thursday October 24th – Cross Country City Finals @ Centennial Park
- Friday October 25th @ 9am – Character Education Assembly “Responsibility” in the school gym. Everyone is welcome!
- Friday October 25th- Movie night at Gledhill in the gym. Doors open at 6pm, movie starts at 630pm. Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
- Thursday October 31st @ 1215pm- Parent Council Halloween Parade Coffee Social in the Kindie Triangle! Bring your own reusable mug!
- Thursday October 31st @ 1245pm – Hallowe’en Parade
- Friday November 15th – Last day to buy Marlies tickets
- Saturday November 30th @ 130pm – Marlies Game at Scotiabank arena.
- Good morning! Please stand for the Land Acknowledgement and our National Anthem.
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated. Make sure you are listening to anything that is relevant to you.
- Today is Tuesday October 22nd and it is Day 4 in our schedule. Our character theme for October is Responsibility and here is something to think about. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Today at lunch is the first rehearsal for Primary choir. All Grade 1 and 2 students who have brought back their permission forms are asked to join us in the Music Room. Mrs. Bailey will come to the lunchroom at 1145am to collect you. Bring your best singing voices!
- Did you know chemicals in batteries are very scary? We need to recycle dead batteries to keep our water and soil safe. If you have DEAD batteries, you can now drop them off at the coffin for dead batteries near the main doors. Thanks for thinking of our earth!
- A reminder to all ETT members that there will be a 10 minute meeting in room 21 at 1135am. Please attend.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities. Some days part of the announcements are read by the students in French. For the purposes of these posts, announcements will be in English.