The next Gledhill School Council meeting will be held TOMORROW (Tuesday June 7, 2016) at 6:00-7:30pm in the School Library (2nd floor).
Note that pizza and babysitting services will be provided.
All parents and guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting.
6:00pm to 6:30pm (housekeeping items)
- Approval of previous meeting minutes (5 minutes) (minutes available here)
- Chair Updates – Parent Engagement, Communications, Fundraising, Grants, Healthy Kids, Volunteer, Parent Class Representatives, Ward and School Advocacy, Eco, Governance (25 minutes)
- Status of popcorn machine and projector purchases
- Status of grant (or other option) for Lego robotics purchase
- Family fest update
- Pro Grant update
6:30pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
- Welcome and introductions (5 minutes)
- Special Guest: Maryse Fleury – Gledhill French Immersion Teacher (15 minutes)
- How students can learn oral French through the use of games
- Principal’s update (10 minutes)
- Council financial contribution to:
- Grade 6 Graduation (current and previous graduations) – FOR DECISION (10 minutes)
- William J McCordic School – FOR DECISION (5 minutes)
- Progress towards Council goals (10 minutes)
- 2016/17 Council supported programs – survey findings
- Other Business (5 minutes)
- Friday June 17, 3:30pm to 7:00pm – Gledhill Family Fest!
- Volunteers needed….please sign up at: http://vols.pt/yosZ2g