Highlights from the morning announcements:
- Attention students in Grades 4, 5, and 6! If you are interested in becoming a library helper please pick up an application form outside the library on the trapezoid table. All applications are due back by Thursday, October 6th. Hope to see many of you joining our wonderful team of library volunteers. Ms Kopka
- Spirit squad – there will be a meeting in Room 24 at 11:30. Bring your dancing shoes.
- Thank you to the co-ed slo=pitch team who represented Gledhill in true GOLD fashion! We are so proud of you and your efforts!
- Primary Choir is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11:45 in Room 18.
- The cross country meet at Ashbridge’s bay is Wednesday October 5th
- This Thursday Oct 6th is CURRICULUM NIGHT from 6-7pm. Meet the teachers and then, for those interested, come for a family walk for 30 minutes afterwards.
- NO SCHOOL: This Friday October 7th is a PA DAY and Monday is the Thanksgiving Holiday.