Highlights from the morning announcements:
- The Yearbook Club was cancelled Wednesday because the library was busy.
- Running Club meets Friday morning at 7:45 in front of the Terry Fox doors.
- Runners interested in running the 800m and 1500m please see Mme Scaife at Running Club times to get registered.
- Eco Club will meet Thursday at noon in Rm 6. See you all there – Mme LeClerc and Mme Roshi.
- In honour of Greek Heritage month we have a trivia question for you: Entry slips can be picked up at the main office counter and placed in Mr Currie’s mailbox. – The theme of the Greek heart and soul is said to be represented by three attributes of philanthropia, philoxenia and philotimo” What do these loosely translate to in English?