Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Notes to Parents:
- The next School Council Meeting is this Wednesday, April 26th at 6:00pm in the school library. As always, child care and pizza are provided!
- Friday’s Dance-a-thon was great fun! It is not to late for your child to bring in Dance-a-thon forms and donations
- Uschool Ukulele is today! See you at 11:30.
- The Running Club had it’s last run on Friday. Thank you all runners.
- There will be a Triple Jump practice for all students who were selected to compete at Birchmount. Please meet Mrs McAleese at the back pit at afternoon recess today.
- A message from the Eco-Club – Thank you to all those classes who participated in our school Clean-Up on Friday. You all did an excellent job!
- Grades 4, 5 and 6 students who are on the relay team, please meet Mme Scaife at 7:45am every morning outside. If your other events are at the same time, please go to your other event and come back to relay the next day.