Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
- Next Thursday, June 8th is our annual Bike Rally for grades 1-6.! Students can bring their bikes to school and spend either the morning or afternoon learning bike safety with Officer John in the schoolyard. Parents are desperately needed to man stations (no cycling experience required). If you can help out please email email@example.com.
- Track and Field runners practice today at 10:05 at the 80 m track.
- Ultimate Frisbee starts tomorrow at 8:00am on the big field. Teams Disc-O-Fever vs. Air Benders play Tuesday and Master of Disc-guise vs. Disc-O-Fever play Wednesday.
- Library and computer lab will be closed this morning. We will be hosting story telling sessions with Bob Barton for students in grades 3-6.
- A message from the Eco-Club – Did you know that May is “Garden for Wildlife” Month? The beginning of the gardening seasion is a great time to plan how your garden can attract pollinators and good bugs to your backyard. Asters and Zinnias are great for butterflies and spiders will eat mosquitoes. Happy Gardening!