Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
- No choir rehearsals today. Will we see you at the concert tomorrow night.
- Posters will be hung throughout the school to remind all the Spring Concert participants where they need to be. Doors open at 6pm. Concert starts at 6:30 pm.
- All jumpers for Birchmount please meet Ms Pace at the jumping pit for practice at 1:55pm today.
- Tomorrow’s Ultimate teams to meet on the field at 8:00 am are Masters of Disc-guise and Disco fever.
- Jump Rope for Heart is June 5th. Pledge forms are due back June 5th. Our school goal is to raise $1000!’
- All boys soccer team meet Mr. Webb at the north hockey nets at morning recess.
- Next Thursday, June 8th is the annual Bike Rally for grades 1-6. Morning only. Parents please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help out. Grades 1-2 will be 8:50-10:05am and Grades 3-6 will be 10:20 – 11:30 . Permission forms will arrive in backpacks this week.
- Did you ride your bike today? If you did, good job! Ride Your Bike to School week is on until Friday. Happy Riding!