Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Gledhill – our first SPIRIT DAY is this Friday. It’s CRAZY HAIR DAY! Show your school spirit by doing your hair as crazy as can be!
- Today is Centennial Choir! Last practice before our performance this weekend. Make sure you are there because important info will be handed out.
- Junior Makerspace Club meets today at lunch. Students, you will eat your lunch in the lunchroom and then will be picked up by the teacher at 11:45.
- There will be a brief Spirit Squad meeting in Rm 24 at afternoon recess.
- Girls soccer team please meet Miss Sorin in the playground at first recess.