What’s on this week:
- Running Club at 7:45am
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Enhancing Equity Task Force Survey Meeting – 6:30pm in the School Library – Child care provided
- Remembrance Day Assembly – approx start time 10:30am
Coming Up Next Week :
- Saturday, November 18th – Parents’ Night Out – 80’s Dance Party and Silent Auction. Tickets can be purchased online HERE
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Good Morning Staff and Students! You may have noticed a big new barrel near the office. This barrel will replace the coffin for battery recycling. Once the barrel is full of dead batteries we will ship it! Keep those dead batteries coming.
- The first girls basketball try out will be tomorrow morning at 7:45am in Gym A.
Have a THRILLING Thursday!