What’s on this week:
- Ukulele Kids
- Last Day – Scholastic Book Fair in the Library 8:30 – 11:30am.
- Running Club at 7:45am
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Twin to Team Day: November is EMPATHY month and Gledhill shows it has heart by reaching out to include someone new…from twins to a team! Find your own twin, triplet, quadruplet and include someone to make a team of look alikes.
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- There is a boys volleyball practice in Gym 1 at 11:45. Please eat lunch in the lunchroom first.
- Today is the last day to shop at the book fair. It will be open in the library from 8:30 -11:40am.
- Congratulations to “G” in Rm 26, “H” in Rm 27 and “L” in Rm 17 who knew that two lowercase “P”s means piannisimo, or to play softly. Please see Mrs Bailey for your prize. The new question will be posted in the music room and will be up for two weeks.
Mr Currie talked about:
- Wearing all warm clothing send from home when you go out for recess.
- The pylons remind you that the playground equipment is closed until 12:20.
- Days of Significance – Bullying Awareness & Prevention Week
Always remember to help your peers
Have a WONDERIFFIC Wednesday!