What’s on this week:
- Running Club at 7:45 am
- Primary Choir at Lunch (Grades 1-3)
- Junior Makerspace at lunch (Grades 4-6)
- Ukulele Kids
- Running Club at 7:45am
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Gledhill Movie Night – “Cars 3” in the School Gym. Doors open at 6pm, movie starts at 6:30pm
- PA Day
- Gledhill Goes to The Marlies – Tickets will be available in the office, to be picked up by parents or students, as of Tuesday afternoon . Since Friday is a PA Day, all tickets must be picked up before Thursday at 3:30pm. (If you are unable to get to the office during school hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 noon Thursday to make alternative pick up arrangements.)
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Primary Choir is today. Attendance will be taken. Please make sure to attend. Only 2 practices left before the Winter Concert!
- Boys Volleyball practice in the gym at 11:45am.
Please remember to be kind
Have a TUBULAR Tuesday!