What’s on this week:
- Spirit Day – Backwards Day! (Have some fun wearing your clothes backwards)
- Running Club at 7:45am
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Gledhill Movie Night – “Cars 3” in the School Gym. Doors open at 6pm, movie starts at 6:30pm
- PA Day
- Gledhill Goes to The Marlies – Tickets are available in the office, to be picked up by parents or students. Since Friday is a PA Day, all tickets must be picked up before Thursday at 3:30pm or at Movie Night Thursday 6:00-8:30pm No refunds will be issued for tickets not picked up.
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Welcome to Pape Avenue School and Bruce Public School. Gledhill is hosting a boys volleyball tournament today. Gym classes are cancelled today because the gym is in use. Go Tigers!
- Reminder – NO SCHOOL TOMORROW because its a PA Day.
Remember to show empathy
Have a THUNDER-IFIC Thursday!