What’s on this month? – Mark your calandars
- Family Potluck and Dance – Thursday, January 18th
- Gledhill School Council Meeting – Tuesday, January 23rd – 6:00 – 7:30pm (This meeting will feature a Kindergarten-focused agenda. We’ll talk in-school activities, after-school events, and how you can get involved!)
Meetings are open to all, and childcare (and pizza!) is provided.
- Pizza Lunch – Friday, January 26th
What’s on this week?
- Session #2 of Junior Makerspace (Grades 4-6) begins
- Eco Club meeting at lunch in Rm 6
- Scientist in the School Rms 1 & 11
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- All boys and girls in Grades 4, 5 and 6 interested in playing ball hockey for Gledhill this year please come to an important meeting at morning recess today in the Gym. – Mr. Webb
- A reminder to boys in Grades 5 and 6, there is a Basketball try-out at noon tomorrow. – Mrs. Pace
Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!