What’s on this week?
- Karate Kids
- Ukulele Kids
- Interview forms go home today
- Rm 25 at McCordic School
- Junior Makerspace (Grades 4, 5 and 6) at lunch
- Eco Club meeting
- Chess at lunch and after school
- PIZZA LUNCH!
- Gledhill Spirit Day – Wear black or yellow!
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Spirit Squad, we are having a meeting today at afternoon recess in Rm 24.
- Reminder that this Friday is our school spirit day. Wear our school colours black and yellow.
- This Friday is also Pizza Lunch. Be sure to check with your parents to ensure you know whether or not you are having pizza.
- Last call for anyone interested in Junior Choir. Mrs. Bailey needs you permission forms immediately following the announcements.
- Eco Club meets tomorrow. See you soon Eco Team!
- Gledhill Staff and Parents: There are still a few days left to share a photo of yourself with your reusable mug. Let’s show the kids we care about the environment with this simple but important habit. Your name will be entered in a draw to win a big bag of fresh coffee from Mountainview Coffee. Send you photo by email to Mme. Leclerc by this Friday! (Chantal.Leclerc@tdsb.on.ca) Thanks for participating.
Remember to always work together.
Have a WONDERFUL, WINTERY Wednesday!