Please join us for the first School Council meeting of 2018!!! ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council!
Date: Tuesday, January 23rd
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza and babysitting services will be provided!
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:30pm (housekeeping items)
- Update on the school building’s planned Heating Upgrade Project
- Approval of December meeting minutes – Found here
6:30pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
· Round table introductions
· Brief 101 on what parent council does for newcomers
· Kindie Agenda: Brainstorm on a couple of events that could be developed specifically for the kindies (brainstorm, discuss timing, volunteers to execute)
· Chair Updates – Fundraising, Movie Night, Parent Engagement, Communications, Grants, Healthy Kids, Volunteer Coordinator, Ward and School Advocacy, and Eco
· Principal’s update
Other Business – Open floor
- Pizza Day – January 26
- Gledhill Skate Day – March 8, 2018
- Next Council meeting – February 22nd, 2018