What’s on this week?
- Karate Kids
- Ukulele Kids
- Primary Chess at lunch
- Character Education Assembly
- Ball Hockey tournament at Gledhill
- Junior Makerspace (Grades 4, 5 and 6) at lunch
- Eco Club meeting at lunch
- Chess at lunch (Primaries Group 2)
- Forest of Reading at lunch
- Movie Night! – The movie is “Sing” Doors open at 6:00, show starts at 6:30. There will also be a bake sale outside the movie night doors with all proceeds from the goodies sold going to Gledhill Student Hailey and her family.
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Any students who signed up for poster making, please come to the music room at morning recess..
- Eco Club will meet tomorrow at lunch.
- Boys Basketball today at 3:20. Mrs. Pace
- Gledhill Winter Olympics is on Feb 5! Remember to wear red and white to cheer on our Canadian athletes in Korea. (Mrs. Pace)
Have a WACKY Wednesday!