What’s on this week?
- Basketball Tournament at Gledhill all day
- Junior Makerspace at lunch
- Eco Club at Lunch
- Chess Club at Lunch
- Forest of Reading
- Rm 25 at McCordic
- Ball Hockey Tournament at Chester PS for Gr 4/5
- Hearts for Hailey continues
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Tomorrow and Monday morning recess will be your last chances to buy the Valentines. Please come out and support our Hearts for Hailey fundraiser.
- All of the Grade 4/5 ball hockey team is reminded to meet Mr. Webb outside the gym at 7:45 tomorrow morning to leave for their tournament.
- Gledhill staff and students would like to extent a warm welcome to the basketball players from DA Morrison, GA Brown, George Webster, Westwood and Whitney Schools. Let’s have a fantastic day together! Go Tigers! (Mrs. Pace)
- Due to the grade 6 basketball tournament at Gledhill today, Mr. Webb’s gym classes will take place in the small lunchroom. (Mr. Webb)
Please remember to be fair towards yourself and others.
Have a THROWBACK Thursday!