- Rm 25 at McCordic
- Junior Makerspace (Grades 4, 5 and 6) at lunch
- Forest of Reading at lunch
- X Dance Continues
- Parent Teacher Interviews 4pm-7:30pm
- “Light Up the Night for Hailey” at 6:15pm
- PA Day
- Interviews continue in the morning
- Grad photos due online
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Our grade 6 co-ed ball hockey team played their quarter final match this week against Cosburn. They fought hard but came up just short. Making the top 8 in all the south is a big achievement. It has been an amazing year. (Mr Webb)
- Congratulations to J in Rm 26, A in Rm 19, A in Rm 20 and A in Rm 26 who knew several song titles that had the word LOVE in it. Please see Mrs. Bailey for your prize. There were so many great entries! Thank you!
- A huge thank you from Hailey for all the pink and red hearts full of thoughtful messages and the generous gifts! She is grateful and sends her thanks.
Please remember to help others even if you are standing alone.
Have a THEATRICAL Thursday!