- Chess at lunch and after school
- Junior Makerspace (Grades 4, 5 and 6) at lunch
- Forest of Reading at Lunch
- Eco Club Meeting at Lunch
- Young Women on the Move
- Pizza Lunch!
- Character Ed Assembly
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Young Women on the Move meet today in Rm 30 at 11:30
- A message from the Eco-Team: Staff, parents and students. If you are helping out with Spring cleaning at home or elsewhere please remember that used batteries can be dropped off in the large steel drum near the main entrance of the school at anytime. Let’s make sure battery chemicals are dealt with properly! Thanks for listening.
Mrs. McAleese/Mr Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
- Walking on paved areas during entry