What’s on this week:
- Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Junior Choir
- Pms 24 and 25 to Harboufront
- Swimming at DA for Rm 19
- Ukulele Kids
- Skate Day at Ted Reeve – Grades 1-3 AM, Grades 4-6 PM
- Makerspace (Grades 4-6)
- Young Women on the Move
- Chess Club
- Forest of Reading
- Spirit Day – Favourite sports or team wear!
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- No Eco Club on Thursday
- Mandatory Choir practice today at 11:45. We will be introducing our final song!
- Friday is our Sports Spirit Day! Wear something that shows your love of sports, your favourite team colours or logo. Go Team Gledhill!
- At the Grade 5 City Ball Hockey Ghampionships yesterday, our team did exceptionally well! They won their semi-final game and ended up losing in the finals. This means our Tigers came second in all of Toronto!!! This is a very big deal! Very proud of all my athletes. Pizza party Friday! Meet Mr. Webb at 11:30 outside the gym office.