We are looking forward to another successful Skate Day this Thursday!
Don’t forget to return your permission forms so your child can participate.
Skate Day Notes:
- Skate Day is for all students in Grades 1 – 6.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own skates and helmet (ALL skaters require a helmet). But, if your child doesn’t own skates, there will be skates and helmets at the arena for borrowing.
- If you are unsure whether your child is attending in the AM or PM, please check in with your child’s teacher or email the council at email@example.com. (Typically, Grades 1-3 skate in AM, leaving the school at about 8:50/9:00 and Grades 4-6 skate in the PM, leaving the school at 12:40/12:50)
- Thank you to the parents who have already offered their help transporting loaner skates/helmets to the arena and to help with skate tying.
- Teachers are still looking for parents to help walk over to the arena with their classes and to tie skates. Parents do not need to skate, but are welcome to do so if they’d like! If you’d like to walk with your child’s class, you can speak to your child’s teacher directly or email the council at firstname.lastname@example.org